Blog

Get Social

Current Weather

66°

Mostly sunny

My Baker Block Home: Holiday Edition

January 1st, 2019

Hello neighbors and welcome back to our second, holiday edition of My Baker Block Home. This week, we met up with our neighbor Emily.  

Thank you so much for having us, Emily! Let’s get to it. Tell us about yourself.

Well, I am from Connecticut, I’ve been living in California for six months, and came down for...

Wine and Dine in OC: Best vineyards and wine bars near Baker Block

December 21st, 2018

No matter the time of year or the reason, an adventure to a winery is always a good time. And just like all the beaches in town, there are tons of vineyards to wine and dine at near Baker Block. vineyards

Vineyards

NB Wine

First up is NB Wine in Newport Beach. Founded in 1998, this vineyard includes over twelve hundred...

New Years Eve: Bringing in 2019 in Orange County

December 13th, 2018

We have almost come to the end of 2018 and there is only one thing left to do. CELEBRATE! And as always, we have listed out the best New Years Eve events happening in Orange County.  

new years eve

New Years Eve Parties

First up in our list of NYE parties is TIME Nightclub. Dance 2018 away with heart-pumping music and epic...

Holiday Spotlight: How to Celebrate Christmas in the OC

December 7th, 2018

Welcome to December, everyone! There is so much to look forward to this month at Baker Block and that includes all the marvelous Christmas extravaganzas happening this year.   Christmas

Christmas Parades

Newport Beach

It is a tradition to gaze at homes decked out in all sorts of Christmas decor. Same goes for holiday...